Finally, Coldplay back to the stage! For me, they come up with a new energy. After a long time, since Christmas Lights in December 2010, Coldplay try to give a new ambience in their new single, yes. Every Teardrops is A Waterfall. In many media, Chris said that song was inspired from old single Peter Allen, Australian singer in era 70's, "I Go To Rio". Wish this not duplication from other song again. Again producer for this song are Brian Eno and Markus Dravs, who are the former producer from Coldplay, Viva la VIda and All His Friends (2008).
Based on wikipedia, Chris was inspired to write the song after watching the film Biutiful by Alejandro Gonzalez. In the film, there is a nightclub scene - during which a track is playing in the background, based on I Go To Rio by Peter Allen and Adrienne Anderson. As a result, Allen and Anderson are also credited as writers on Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall.
Chris presents cheers and happy for the song. Different from the former album dominated by epic, Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall is likely inspire warm feeling and smile. Chris put the struggle of life either good or bad. The keyboard and the looped guitar dominate the song beside the Chris' voice.
And all the kids they dance/all the kids all night/Until monday morning feels another life.
I turn the music up/ i'm on a roll this time/ and heaven is in sight.
A Strong Opening message from Chris. Song makes everybody dance, roll the time and feel like heaven that full of joy and love.
Every siren is a symphony/ Every Teardrop is A Waterfall.
Many siren in this world, ambulance siren, firemobile siren and police siren identically with sadness, but there's another siren full of happy. Maybe sometimes you hear after a graduation party or new years party. Full of hope and cheers. Every teardrop, identically with sadness but if you see the waterfall there's a beauty of nature. Theres a beauty within the ugly. Theres from small teardrop, we can make a beautiful and big happiness.
Listen the song, Coldplay give the new ambience but not leave their trademark. They always come with completely different. Just listen and start cathedrals in heart.
I turn the music up, I got my records on
I shut the world outside until the lights come on
Maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone
I feel my heart start beating to my favorite song
And all the kids they dance, all the kids all night
Until Monday morning feels another life
I turn the music up
I'm on a roll this time
And heaven is in sight
I turn the music up, I got my records on
From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
Don't want to see another generation drop
I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
Maybe I'm in the black, Maybe I'm on my knees
Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes
But my heart is beating and my pulses start cathedrals in my heart
And we saw oh this light
I swear you, emerge blinking into to tell me it's alright
As we soar walls, every siren is a sympohny
And every tear's a waterfall
Is a waterfall
Oh
Is waterfall
Oh oh oh
Is a, is a waterfall
Every tear is a waterfall
Oh oh oh
So you can hurt, hurt me bad
But still I raise the flag
Oh
It was a wa wa wa wa wa-terfall
A wa wa wa wa wa-terfall
Every tear
Every tear
Every tear
Every tear
Every teardrop is a waterfall
Every tear
Every tear
Every teardrop is a waterfall
No comments:
Post a Comment